Nissan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the guys who did the sr20de or det conversion. How hard was it to wire the car? Was it just wiring for the ecu. Could you use stock wiring for the alternator and starter. Also, did you use the a/c and power steering, were they eliminated?
Rocky

·
Moderator/ NPM staff
522 Posts
RockyB said:
For the guys who did the sr20de or det conversion. How hard was it to wire the car? Was it just wiring for the ecu. Could you use stock wiring for the alternator and starter. Also, did you use the a/c and power steering, were they eliminated?
Rocky
In my swap I didnt use the Air conditioner or Power steering. The wiring for the alternator ( i believe ) was on the B12 harness and the one for the starter may have been from the B13 harness. I cant quite remember, it has been over two years.

·
Registered
258 Posts
No AC, no powersteering. Alternator worked from b12 (I used the actual alternator, though it will work with the SR20 alternator). I just extended the B12 starter wire. Other than that you just have to figure out the ECU and fuel pump relay control. That's all I'll tell ya!:D
John

1 - 3 of 3 Posts