Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok.......this is a question on basic wiring....i realize most of my posts lately have been on projector wiring but this belongs in chassis not cosmetic/show.......so leave it here please!!!!

I was wondering if anyone has had this happen to them.......no low beams on one side of the car......my drivers side headlight will not get low beam......the bulb is good b/c i plugged it into the other outlet on the other side. The ground is good.....checked it with DVOM. Im not getting power at all over there. Any ideas??

Thanks

·
Red line chaser
814 Posts
Have you tried switching the two relays to see if the problem leaps to the other light? Only suggestion I can think of at the moment.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
relays??

Where are the relays?? i couldnt find any in the engine compartment or the wiring diagram......im thinking we dont have any.

·
Administrator
1,075 Posts
Manytoys said:
ok.......this is a question on basic wiring....i realize most of my posts lately have been on projector wiring but this belongs in chassis not cosmetic/show.......so leave it here please!!!!
What?! We would move a post? ;)

I agree, this one belongs here. :)

·
Its a JEEP thing...
388 Posts
If this is with your Projectors.there are relays in the wiring harness that comes with them.....

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
stock

stock wiring.......ends up the drivers side wasnt working anymore.......who knows......this is on my friends SE......not my SE-R that i was doing projectors on

1 - 6 of 6 Posts