Nissan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sup i got the m3 mirrors for the b14 and having problems getting it to work properly

when i connected a multimeter to measure the volts this is what i got

Blue - Up
Yellow - Left
Purple - Down

3 wires when i press up on the switch blue gets 12.4V when i press Left yellow wire gets 12.4V, and when i press down - purple wire gets the 12.4V

the mirrors come with 3 wires

Red, White, and Black

first i wired Blue - White, Yellow - Black, Purple to Red

when i press Left it goes up, when i press Right it goes down, when i Press up or down nothing happens

when i wire Blue - White, Yellow - Red, Purple - Black

when i press Left goes down, Right - Up, Up - Left, Down - Right

so based on those i figure black goes up, white goes down, etc but when i wire it that way. Nothing works.

When i wire purple to red, blue to black, yellow to white: Up goes up, Down goes down, but Left goes right, and right goes Left

does anyone who has these mirrors for B14 (sentra) properly connected these and figured out the proper combination?

thanks

·
Registered
68 Posts
soccrstar said:
sup i got the m3 mirrors for the b14 and having problems getting it to work properly

when i connected a multimeter to measure the volts this is what i got

Blue - Up
Yellow - Left
Purple - Down

3 wires when i press up on the switch blue gets 12.4V when i press Left yellow wire gets 12.4V, and when i press down - purple wire gets the 12.4V

the mirrors come with 3 wires

Red, White, and Black

first i wired Blue - White, Yellow - Black, Purple to Red

when i press Left it goes up, when i press Right it goes down, when i Press up or down nothing happens

when i wire Blue - White, Yellow - Red, Purple - Black

when i press Left goes down, Right - Up, Up - Left, Down - Right

so based on those i figure black goes up, white goes down, etc but when i wire it that way. Nothing works.

When i wire purple to red, blue to black, yellow to white: Up goes up, Down goes down, but Left goes right, and right goes Left

does anyone who has these mirrors for B14 (sentra) properly connected these and figured out the proper combination?

thanks
I wired mine right in through the parking/blinker light. On the mirrors, the black obviously is ground, and the other two wires are for the different color led's. Mine are amber and blue.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts