Nissan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a search and didnt find a thread with this info...so here is my question the lights are working fine all but the halo's they arent connected yet...there is a red wire and a white wire on the headlight assembly for the halo....the corner marker has 3 wires red, black,green...now which goes into which if i want to run the halos with just the side lights??

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
For Those With Halo's

Can someone let me know what wires to slice into so I can run them with my parking lights....from the halo I have a red wire and a white wire....on the corner light I have a red, black, and green wire....where do I spice what and ground what....any info would be great!! Ive been messing with the halo's now for 3 days I dont want to mess them up.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok so I splice the red halo wire into the red parking right? What is the white wire from the halo ground?? Do i just screw it in somewhere on the metal frame?

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I wired red to fog lights and white into the bolts that hold the radiator in place.. easy and works. Just what I did

·
Wannabe Mod
394 Posts
I wired my auxilary lights to the corner lenses. The white wire from the Halos will be a ground so use a t-tap to tap that wire into the black wire on the corner lense. Tap ur other wire from the halo to the red wire with blue stripe on the corner lense. For me on my 93 Sentra, it was easier to tap into the corner lense on the battery side of the engine. The place where you fill your windshield solution gets in your way on the other side, so thats what I suggest. Thats what I did!
TTYL

·
Wannabe Mod
394 Posts
Check and see if you have a white wire on your corner lense again. What model is your Nissan?

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just red, black, and green each have a thin line of another color...no white though, but im just going to wire each halo to that side splice 4 wires 2 on each side....its a 98 200sx se-r

1 - 9 of 9 Posts