Nissan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was lookin at PIAA.com the other day and found that they sold full sylicone wipers. Are these full type just for the sake of saying you have them or do they actually improve anything? My wipers on the first swing i guess you could say are fine, its the coming back down. they like to jump a lot and end up leaving things just as bad but with lines all across my windshield. Or are the NAPA wipers or whatever just as good?

·
Locked and Loaded
1,227 Posts
heres what you do, you go to walmart, spend 20 bucks on a set of new wiper arms, they have 2 blades on each arm, and work wonderfully, then on the way back, get a happy meal, and put em on, they work amazing, and add the the cool factor :rolleyes:

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
while the happy meal is very enticing i think the full silicon wipers would be much better than rubber in the cold, but its a shame that everything piaa is over priced and there is allways something as good if not better for much much cheaper (for lights hella is better but dosent look as pretty :cool: )...mmmm happy meal. im sure they may "WINTER WIPERS" maybe bosche makes them.....idk but over $40 for a set of wipers is insain! go buy "vision blade" stp makes it, MUCH better that rain-x and it lasts for over 6 months.

·
Locked and Loaded
1,227 Posts
well, if you get the ones im talking about, each arm takes 2 blades, and it makes it that much cooler...but i love them happy meals

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
KaRdoN said:
well, if you get the ones im talking about, each arm takes 2 blades, and it makes it that much cooler...but i love them happy meals
ohhhhhhh those things lol. the ones that come in the gangsta ass colors and go great with the spinner hub caps?

·
Locked and Loaded
1,227 Posts
i just got the plain black ones

·
Registered
405 Posts
I like rain x wipers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts