Nissan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yep, a NEW problem. The fluid started comin out half way on the left for a while now, and this week it stopped completely coming out of the RIGHT. The left still sprays, but very weakly.

Should i go get my baseball bat and fix it or what. This car is really startin to piss me off.

·
Powered By hopes & dreams
8,328 Posts
just checking....the wiper fluid reservoir is full, right?

the nozzles might be clogged. not a big deal.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
chimmike said:
just checking....the wiper fluid reservoir is full, right?

the nozzles might be clogged. not a big deal.
yeah, its full.

should i stick some needles in the nozzles?>

·
g33k/gamer/QR nerd
445 Posts
ks0385 said:
yeah, its full.

should i stick some needles in the nozzles?>
you might want to be careful.. you dont want to ruin the nozzle.. i havent taken a good look at my nozzles... but im assuming that you dont want to make the hole any bigger, because it might spray the fluid kind of funky? but yeah couldnt hurt. if that doesnt work the motor might just be going out, does it make that "vrroom" noise when you try to use the water?

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
did you wax your? they get cloged alot, a needle is fine, just dont jab at it like your fencing.

·