How are these cars in the snow???
And what is the stock tire size?
I'm running P205/40R17
Do you think P175\70R14 will fit
I don't wanna chew up my wheels with all the salt on the road

·
Registered
393 Posts
will they fit what? the car, yes. that is the stock tire size, of course you'll have to put them on your 14" wheels.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cool ...thanks
yeah I have an extra set of wheels and tires off my old Z
and wasn't sure with the smaller wheel and bigger profile If I would make it

·
Registered
393 Posts
i have no idea about those Z wheels. but the stock bolt pattern is 4x200 w/ +40mm offset

·
Registered
500 Posts
You mean 4x100 right? That would be a pretty big wheel otherwise. ;) Depending on the stock wheel the rubber they throw on there is either 175/70/13 or 175/65/14.. I had 14" rims so mine came with 65 series tires. I have 185/60/14s on there right now because I found it impossible to find 195/55/14s

·
Paging Mr. Herman
1,042 Posts
My car has held up great through the past 4 days in CO snow. The fact that its FWD, LSD, and manual are all automatic benefits. Just don't drive like the morons w/ the SUVs (no offense, since you used to own one). Out here in CO, SUVs are an epidemic and turn normal drivers into complete dumbsh!ts. They seem to forget that 4 wheel drive does NOT equal 4 wheel stop! The most common car I see flipped over in the ditch is usually an SUV.....

I'm sad though, just installed my new headers this week and its been snowing all week :(

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's ok I know what you mean by 4WD dumbshits
we got em up here too...on their roof as well...LOL
I live up some pretty steep hills and was just wondering
how they held up in the snow
thanks for all the replys

1 - 8 of 8 Posts