Nissan Forum banner

WING info??

8K views 105 replies 8 participants last post by  MP2050 
#1 ·
does anyone know the width of the GTR wing that was on the blue 200sx??? and HOW does on go about to measure the width of the b14 sentra????, do i just take the width of my trunk only or the whole rear??? I hope that made sense!!?! and also a wing with a width of 54" from a 94-01 integras will fit on my sentra???? or will that be too big!!!I really neeed to know, ANY info!!!

#37 ·
just measured the back today and was wondering how a 52 inch wing would fit cause the trunk is about 45 inches long.
It is how it bolts on is the key. i will find out what the deal is about it

remeasure your trunk mine i got 47 inches long

#38 ·
damn chi I hate to bite your idea but the more I look at this wing the more I like it. AND I havent even seen anyone with it around here yet.

Maybe we could get more of a discount if we both put in for it at the same time.....

WUTDOU THINK?????

#39 ·
i can most certainly try to get a you a better discount. the more people the merrier..
the more people i can get to buy the spoilers the better price i can get it doesnt just have to be the same spoiler just how many at a time

#41 ·
find out for sure

Hey I was gonna say the same thing about the measurements, because I was gonna buy this wing from ebay but I didn't cuz the universal 52'' didn't quite make sense!!!! AND MP2050 you can get that wing man I don't care, I’ll actually be happy if I get a cheaper discount:D its not like it was my original IDEA lol:rolleyes: I copied someone also

#42 ·
Re: find out for sure

CHI-B14SENTRA said:
Hey I was gonna say the same thing about the measurements, because I was gonna buy this wing from ebay but I didn't cuz the universal 52'' didn't quite make sense!!!! AND MP2050 you can get that wing man I don't care, I’ll actually be happy if I get a cheaper discount:D its not like it was my original IDEA lol:rolleyes: I copied someone also
according to the man.. it most def will fit where it bolts on is the key and he says it bolts to the trunk lid remember most wings bolt on the trunk and lies on the quarter panel! ill double check again tomorrow if you all like ill really grill him

#44 ·
yeah I think we need to establish whos really serious and then get some definite prices on it inclu. s/h

THEN hopefully we'll be able to get a good price.......

All I know is that my seriousness depends on that price....(;

#45 ·
HEY everyone ADDICTED got some wings so lets count off for sure who is going to get one and make the life easier for the man!!!! I know its so far me MP2050 for the gtr wing but SE-R_krushalot wants one that looks like the gtr but higher and whoelse?!?!?! POST PLEASE and addicted explain the procedure to pay you for all of us I am ready to pay with a cc, or paypal

#46 ·
thanks chi

ok for any one interested in the wing or other styles let me know ill look in to it ..
when you are ready to pay me you can either call me at my store for CC ill supply the phone # via pm or email
you can pay by money order
or paypal but if you use paypal there is a surcharge i think it is like 5 bucks ill have to check on it though
let me know what i can get for you all i will be glad to help
:)

#50 ·
Yo we gotta get a little more serious around here my wing is gonna come out to close to $200 with s/h and I would really LUV 2 BRing that price down--- (I cant get unless it does!!!!)

SO whoever is really intrested post and contact addicted--hes really trying to help us out--so lets show him this is worth his time

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.