Nissan Forum banner
41 - 60 of 106 Posts

· hYpNoTiC
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
find out for sure

Hey I was gonna say the same thing about the measurements, because I was gonna buy this wing from ebay but I didn't cuz the universal 52'' didn't quite make sense!!!! AND MP2050 you can get that wing man I don't care, I’ll actually be happy if I get a cheaper discount:D its not like it was my original IDEA lol:rolleyes: I copied someone also

· tiffany was hardcore?
195 Posts
Re: find out for sure

CHI-B14SENTRA said:
Hey I was gonna say the same thing about the measurements, because I was gonna buy this wing from ebay but I didn't cuz the universal 52'' didn't quite make sense!!!! AND MP2050 you can get that wing man I don't care, I’ll actually be happy if I get a cheaper discount:D its not like it was my original IDEA lol:rolleyes: I copied someone also
according to the man.. it most def will fit where it bolts on is the key and he says it bolts to the trunk lid remember most wings bolt on the trunk and lies on the quarter panel! ill double check again tomorrow if you all like ill really grill him

· hYpNoTiC
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
I totally understand cuz I asked Varitec about his wing a little while ago he said something like 63" so I know about the difference thanks anyways so we gonna get a lil group buy or wat?

· Registered
1,816 Posts
yeah I think we need to establish whos really serious and then get some definite prices on it inclu. s/h

THEN hopefully we'll be able to get a good price.......

All I know is that my seriousness depends on that price....(;

· hYpNoTiC
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
HEY everyone ADDICTED got some wings so lets count off for sure who is going to get one and make the life easier for the man!!!! I know its so far me MP2050 for the gtr wing but SE-R_krushalot wants one that looks like the gtr but higher and whoelse?!?!?! POST PLEASE and addicted explain the procedure to pay you for all of us I am ready to pay with a cc, or paypal

· tiffany was hardcore?
195 Posts
thanks chi

ok for any one interested in the wing or other styles let me know ill look in to it ..
when you are ready to pay me you can either call me at my store for CC ill supply the phone # via pm or email
you can pay by money order
or paypal but if you use paypal there is a surcharge i think it is like 5 bucks ill have to check on it though
let me know what i can get for you all i will be glad to help
:)

· tiffany was hardcore?
195 Posts
not yet

you want the downforce one right i have to check it i cant get it from the same manufacturer but ill take a peek into it for you :eek:

· Registered
1,816 Posts
Yo we gotta get a little more serious around here my wing is gonna come out to close to $200 with s/h and I would really LUV 2 BRing that price down--- (I cant get unless it does!!!!)

SO whoever is really intrested post and contact addicted--hes really trying to help us out--so lets show him this is worth his time

· tiffany was hardcore?
195 Posts
thanks ill email you mp
lui email me the pic again but i think i can only get ones made of abs fiberglass
they want to much to become a dealer for those downforce ones it is a pita
if you can like 10 people who want them it might be worth it for me to look further into it :eek:

· Registered
1,816 Posts
Im looking at the second wing and Im trying to convince myself to get it--BUT sumting about it yo.

Its like the middle panel is to thin when compared to the side ones uknow--its like it doesnt match or sumting--IS IT JUST ME????

I just like the idea of it cuz its different..............

· tiffany was hardcore?
195 Posts
you are absoultey right it is thinner but that is for air flow going over the car a thicker one would hurt the dynamics of it
ok there was one wing which i didnt post up the one that chi wants i sent them a pic and they are going to test fit it on a sentra/200sx with in the next week or so and they will let me know other wise if anyone knows of any other company that makes that type of wing let me know and i will try and get you the best deal on it

· Registered
1,816 Posts
HOLD UP!!! The wing in the pic is perfect--Thats wut I want yo

If it can fit then I am def. down for it---LET us know.

Im pretty sure CHI would like this 1 too.........

· tiffany was hardcore?
195 Posts
yeah i know he sent me that pic:D
i just got of the phone with them they are going to try and test fit one today or tomorrow for me so hopefully i will know by monday.
when i first described the wing to them i am guessing the gave me the price on the 1st wing i put up on that site sorry about that after the test fit it i ll have prices again:eek:

41 - 60 of 106 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.