Nissan Forum banner
21 - 40 of 106 Posts

· tiffany was hardcore?
195 Posts
Lmao

mp2050
I was laughing sorry... let me know what you want i can get a lot of different styles so toss me some ideas and ill look into it for you

· hYpNoTiC
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
SOUNDS GOOD

thanks for the help, I just been busy WORKING soo much never checking any forums, I AM REALLY REALLY interested and I like the price is that SHIPPED price or without shipping??? any who I prefer one WITHOUT led cuz the trunk panel of a SENTRA already has one but I COULD live with the LED if its a problem!!!! DROP ME A PM thanks again!! WOULD the 52'' fitfor sure????

· tiffany was hardcore?
195 Posts
hehe

liu
i can see about it but most of the ones i can get are fiberglasss. ill let you know

· tiffany was hardcore?
195 Posts
just measured the back today and was wondering how a 52 inch wing would fit cause the trunk is about 45 inches long.
It is how it bolts on is the key. i will find out what the deal is about it

remeasure your trunk mine i got 47 inches long

· Registered
1,816 Posts
damn chi I hate to bite your idea but the more I look at this wing the more I like it. AND I havent even seen anyone with it around here yet.

Maybe we could get more of a discount if we both put in for it at the same time.....

WUTDOU THINK?????

· tiffany was hardcore?
195 Posts
i can most certainly try to get a you a better discount. the more people the merrier..
the more people i can get to buy the spoilers the better price i can get it doesnt just have to be the same spoiler just how many at a time

21 - 40 of 106 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.