Nissan Forum banner

WING info??

8K views 105 replies 8 participants last post by  MP2050 
CHI
if you call erebuni they might tell you but they dont always like to give there info out . i went with a gtr a wing also known as thruster style w/led which is the same that erebuni has on their site but got for much less at at
wingsplus
if you call they are very knowledgable and can answer all your questions

ill take one and post it tomorrow
gotta get my car back some one decided to smash into my passenger side door while i was at work

this is my wing i was talking about same as erebuni better quality though

hope this helps let me know what you think too

thanks

They redid the site it used to look a lot different more pics on old site. they are actually going to use the pics of my car on their site I can help you order it i am direct with that company probably cost you around $169.99 w/o shipping let me know if you are interested in it

unfortunatly no but they are ready to be painted when you get them

Yeah i will talk to them about getting more pics so i can post if you look through the different types of cars some of those wings are a universal fit. you can try that as well

hey Chi
I believe i can get you that wing ,ill check and see what they have and get the measurements for you .

wing measurment

Hey Chi ,

they have a universal fit that is 52 inch should fit nicely on the back of the b14s

Hey Chi
I can ship it to you for about $185.50 might end up being less i am actually waiting on a pic from the manufacturer so you can see what you might be buying! From what they told me it has no LED but they have like 2 different styles once i see the pic i will post a copy of it

Lmao

mp2050
I was laughing sorry... let me know what you want i can get a lot of different styles so toss me some ideas and ill look into it for you

AznVirus said:
thanks, so is it $185 shipped or without shipping? and its with no LED right? thanks.
depend on area code for shipping

hehe

liu
i can see about it but most of the ones i can get are fiberglasss. ill let you know

just measured the back today and was wondering how a 52 inch wing would fit cause the trunk is about 45 inches long.
It is how it bolts on is the key. i will find out what the deal is about it

remeasure your trunk mine i got 47 inches long

i can most certainly try to get a you a better discount. the more people the merrier..
the more people i can get to buy the spoilers the better price i can get it doesnt just have to be the same spoiler just how many at a time

Re: find out for sure

CHI-B14SENTRA said:
Hey I was gonna say the same thing about the measurements, because I was gonna buy this wing from ebay but I didn't cuz the universal 52'' didn't quite make sense!!!! AND MP2050 you can get that wing man I don't care, I’ll actually be happy if I get a cheaper discount:D its not like it was my original IDEA lol:rolleyes: I copied someone also
according to the man.. it most def will fit where it bolts on is the key and he says it bolts to the trunk lid remember most wings bolt on the trunk and lies on the quarter panel! ill double check again tomorrow if you all like ill really grill him

thanks chi

ok for any one interested in the wing or other styles let me know ill look in to it ..
when you are ready to pay me you can either call me at my store for CC ill supply the phone # via pm or email
you can pay by money order
or paypal but if you use paypal there is a surcharge i think it is like 5 bucks ill have to check on it though
let me know what i can get for you all i will be glad to help
:)

not yet

you want the downforce one right i have to check it i cant get it from the same manufacturer but ill take a peek into it for you :eek:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.