Nissan Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· hYpNoTiC
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know the width of the GTR wing that was on the blue 200sx??? and HOW does on go about to measure the width of the b14 sentra????, do i just take the width of my trunk only or the whole rear??? I hope that made sense!!?! and also a wing with a width of 54" from a 94-01 integras will fit on my sentra???? or will that be too big!!!I really neeed to know, ANY info!!!

· hYpNoTiC
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
SOUNDS GOOD NOW IF I CAN GET A DEAL

WHATS THE COST??? DOES IT INCLUDE LED OR JUST PLAIN??? AND THE SHIPPING TO THIS ZIP CODE 60634???? HOOK A BROTHA UP :D

· hYpNoTiC
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
SOUNDS GOOD

thanks for the help, I just been busy WORKING soo much never checking any forums, I AM REALLY REALLY interested and I like the price is that SHIPPED price or without shipping??? any who I prefer one WITHOUT led cuz the trunk panel of a SENTRA already has one but I COULD live with the LED if its a problem!!!! DROP ME A PM thanks again!! WOULD the 52'' fitfor sure????

· hYpNoTiC
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
find out for sure

Hey I was gonna say the same thing about the measurements, because I was gonna buy this wing from ebay but I didn't cuz the universal 52'' didn't quite make sense!!!! AND MP2050 you can get that wing man I don't care, I’ll actually be happy if I get a cheaper discount:D its not like it was my original IDEA lol:rolleyes: I copied someone also

· hYpNoTiC
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
I totally understand cuz I asked Varitec about his wing a little while ago he said something like 63" so I know about the difference thanks anyways so we gonna get a lil group buy or wat?

· hYpNoTiC
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
HEY everyone ADDICTED got some wings so lets count off for sure who is going to get one and make the life easier for the man!!!! I know its so far me MP2050 for the gtr wing but SE-R_krushalot wants one that looks like the gtr but higher and whoelse?!?!?! POST PLEASE and addicted explain the procedure to pay you for all of us I am ready to pay with a cc, or paypal

· hYpNoTiC
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
DANG!!!1

MAN I HAVNE'T BEEN ON SINCE LIKE A WHILE, (my sis got married) well anyways MP20 you down for the wing, the price its a little high then I expected but I really really like that wing!!!

· hYpNoTiC
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #74 · (Edited)
WING

MP20 and ADDICTED I am interested but I am running lil short on cash but once I get some cash then I am IN?? BUT you think can it be $200 shipped?!?! I mean I am trying to bargain for me and MP20

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.