Nissan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

· Registered
1,816 Posts
u know CHI last time I was on the Erubuni site I swear I saw that wing under the GTR section. If its the same 1 then just contact them for the specs.....

DAMN u really trying hard wit this wing good luck..........

· Registered
1,816 Posts
NOW ITS WORKING luv the wing I wouldnt mind sumting like dat..I just wish they had sum more pics on that site-how did u order it without looking at it first

· Registered
1,816 Posts
well DAMN Addicted since your so helpful Im looking for a wing too ....lol

I like The One Chi is trying to get and I like yours I guess I need sumting that kinda falls in between.

Let me know wut u can do for me

· Registered
1,816 Posts
damn chi I hate to bite your idea but the more I look at this wing the more I like it. AND I havent even seen anyone with it around here yet.

Maybe we could get more of a discount if we both put in for it at the same time.....

WUTDOU THINK?????

· Registered
1,816 Posts
yeah I think we need to establish whos really serious and then get some definite prices on it inclu. s/h

THEN hopefully we'll be able to get a good price.......

All I know is that my seriousness depends on that price....(;

· Registered
1,816 Posts
Yo we gotta get a little more serious around here my wing is gonna come out to close to $200 with s/h and I would really LUV 2 BRing that price down--- (I cant get unless it does!!!!)

SO whoever is really intrested post and contact addicted--hes really trying to help us out--so lets show him this is worth his time

· Registered
1,816 Posts
Im looking at the second wing and Im trying to convince myself to get it--BUT sumting about it yo.

Its like the middle panel is to thin when compared to the side ones uknow--its like it doesnt match or sumting--IS IT JUST ME????

I just like the idea of it cuz its different..............

· Registered
1,816 Posts
HOLD UP!!! The wing in the pic is perfect--Thats wut I want yo

If it can fit then I am def. down for it---LET us know.

Im pretty sure CHI would like this 1 too.........

· Registered
1,816 Posts
YEAH the price changing since it was a different wing did cross my mind.....Im just hoping its not too much of a difference.....sh** I just hope the wing can even fit

· Registered
1,816 Posts
Well lets throw chef in there too--thats three wings all at once addicted--

If u can get it to us for $200 shipped sometime in mid-july--that would be real GOOOOOD........

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.