Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
hYpNoTiC
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know the width of the GTR wing that was on the blue 200sx??? and HOW does on go about to measure the width of the b14 sentra????, do i just take the width of my trunk only or the whole rear??? I hope that made sense!!?! and also a wing with a width of 54" from a 94-01 integras will fit on my sentra???? or will that be too big!!!I really neeed to know, ANY info!!!

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
u know CHI last time I was on the Erubuni site I swear I saw that wing under the GTR section. If its the same 1 then just contact them for the specs.....

DAMN u really trying hard wit this wing good luck..........

·
tiffany was hardcore?
195 Posts
CHI
if you call erebuni they might tell you but they dont always like to give there info out . i went with a gtr a wing also known as thruster style w/led which is the same that erebuni has on their site but got for much less at at
wingsplus
if you call they are very knowledgable and can answer all your questions

·
tiffany was hardcore?
195 Posts
ill take one and post it tomorrow
gotta get my car back some one decided to smash into my passenger side door while i was at work

·
tiffany was hardcore?
195 Posts
this is my wing i was talking about same as erebuni better quality though

hope this helps let me know what you think too

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
NOW ITS WORKING luv the wing I wouldnt mind sumting like dat..I just wish they had sum more pics on that site-how did u order it without looking at it first

·
tiffany was hardcore?
195 Posts
thanks

They redid the site it used to look a lot different more pics on old site. they are actually going to use the pics of my car on their site I can help you order it i am direct with that company probably cost you around $169.99 w/o shipping let me know if you are interested in it

Z

·
0 Posts
Re: thanks

addictednissan said:
They redid the site it used to look a lot different more pics on old site. they are actually going to use the pics of my car on their site I can help you order it i am direct with that company probably cost you around $169.99 w/o shipping let me know if you are interested in it
does that price include paint?

·
tiffany was hardcore?
195 Posts
unfortunatly no but they are ready to be painted when you get them

·
tiffany was hardcore?
195 Posts
Yeah i will talk to them about getting more pics so i can post if you look through the different types of cars some of those wings are a universal fit. you can try that as well

·
tiffany was hardcore?
195 Posts
hey Chi
I believe i can get you that wing ,ill check and see what they have and get the measurements for you .

·
tiffany was hardcore?
195 Posts
wing measurment

Hey Chi ,

they have a universal fit that is 52 inch should fit nicely on the back of the b14s

·
hYpNoTiC
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
SOUNDS GOOD NOW IF I CAN GET A DEAL

WHATS THE COST??? DOES IT INCLUDE LED OR JUST PLAIN??? AND THE SHIPPING TO THIS ZIP CODE 60634???? HOOK A BROTHA UP :D

·
tiffany was hardcore?
195 Posts
Hey Chi
I can ship it to you for about $185.50 might end up being less i am actually waiting on a pic from the manufacturer so you can see what you might be buying! From what they told me it has no LED but they have like 2 different styles once i see the pic i will post a copy of it

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
well DAMN Addicted since your so helpful Im looking for a wing too ....lol

I like The One Chi is trying to get and I like yours I guess I need sumting that kinda falls in between.

Let me know wut u can do for me

1 - 20 of 106 Posts