Nissan Forum banner

Wind deflectors

2K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  quest 
#1 ·
Hi brand new 2017 Frontier SV. I noticed other vehicles all have what appears to be a mud flap in front of the rear tires. After looking online it's called a wind deflector I believe. Planning on stopping back at the dealership and inquiring about it could it be missing from my vehicle. Does anyone know is this on all vehicles or not thanks for your help.

#2 ·
They came standard on my '13 Frontier SV. I don't know if they are standard anymore or not. They may have dropped them cause of the Punk's that put the Truck's in the Mud and Abusive Offroading, that resulted in being torn off. Mine also came with the Window Wind deflector(Dealer Installed); Look's good but cut's down on frontal side vision, and I wouldn't have added them myself.

I heard that they stopped putting a handhold between the Front windshield and the window but I haven't checked out the New Frontier's. I'm glad that they put the handhold on mine, cause I use it getting in and out.

I wish I had the option to disable the airbag's on mine. I did add a wind/bug /rock deflector for the front hood and I think it is useful and add's a good look.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.