1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Powered By hopes & dreams
8,328 Posts
please spend a little time searching around the forum next time. yes that will work

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well

well man me and my friend found one at the wreckers here and it was a 91, they said it wouldnt fit in a 92. so chill. im just trying to be carefull b4 i blow my cash man

·
Super-Mod with a 240
2,375 Posts
SR20s from all years and drivetrains are the same basic size. When that guy told you that it wouldn't fit, you should have asked him why. Use rational thought and tell me how you took that guy seriously. If anything, you should have seen your motor and then the motor you were looking to purchase so as to answer your own question. Think before you ask. Helps us all out.

·
Powered By hopes & dreams
8,328 Posts
1992nx2000 said:
well man me and my friend found one at the wreckers here and it was a 91, they said it wouldnt fit in a 92. so chill. im just trying to be carefull b4 i blow my cash man

since you've been ehre since January, you should have read these by now.

Since I'm sure you haven't (don't worry, nobody does)

here's the link. Especially note bullet #4
http://www.nissanforums.com/showpost.php?p=407524&postcount=3

·
Super-Mod with a 240
2,375 Posts
1992nx2000 said:
im feelin the love here

There is no hating here. Don't take it that way. It's just a push to the right direction. There is one little rule that I try to encourage among members (old and new), and that is to do some searching before asking a question. This helps you get your answers quicker and without the harrassment from uber-nerds like chimmike. :thumbup:

·