Nissan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Boost anyone?
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1872637983

I have a 96 sentra and this says they are for a 95-99 sentra without tach, which is what my car is. Only thing is, my car doesnt have the little thing below the temp/fuel gauges. What is up with this? I think its a b13 thing but im not sure. Where can i get euro reverse gauges without this??

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
Teknokid said:
What is up with this? I think its a b13 thing but im not sure.
That would be for the clock that some lucky B13 owners got.

N

·
0 Posts
Is the "clock" part of the round tach gauge or is it located under neath..... If it id located underneath it is just a overlay that is colored... If it is that they will fit..

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
It's part of the gauge - it's a rectangular cut-out with a hole for the adjustment stalk.

·
pay your rent!
601 Posts
those are definitly b13 gadges! reminds me of my old carr......

·
pay your rent!
601 Posts
they may fit but ive never paid attention to the gxe gauges. i know the b13 and b14 where really close but....

·
Banned
395 Posts
man, i was wondering that exact same thing, everywhere i go, i hear that they dont make reverse gauges for our 95-99 sentras, i have a 96 sentra gxe(automatic)......and the gauges look exactly like those except for the clock thing all u guys are talking about

·
Registered
326 Posts
i bought those gauges they fit perfectly but my uncle messed up my speedometer so i got new gauges with the clock with it, so when i put the indiglos back on there wont be an empty space which looks pretty ugly

·
Boost anyone?
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I can get regular blue or green indiglos but they hurt your eyes after a while. I want those reverse gauges, the company i am affiliated with will be carrying the EL reverse gauges within the coming weeks.:)

·
Registered
326 Posts
the ones i have are reverse indiglo gauges and they have 3 different colors and can be switched with their own included switch button.

·
Boost anyone?
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Schmuck90: so you got a speedo from a B13 and installed it in your cluster??

Has anyone found a site where they carry the reverse indiglo gauges for the GA16 Non tach No clock model?

·
Registered
326 Posts
I think the gauges said 98 on them i dont remember, but it had a small clock on the side under the fuel gauge. I think theres only the clock model but first i put a blank sheet of paper through the place of the clock so it wont show and looked pretty good. Try it

That link above are the gauges i got, they fit perfectly.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts