Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to know if 2005 , 17inch original nissan pathfinder wheels will fit my 2004 pathfinder. Is the spacing, etc the same. Please help, thanks

·
Registered
973 Posts
They won't fit. backspacing is different and the center bore is too small.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I would do a little more research on this or get feedback from someone who has done it. In all the research that I have done on wheels for the pathfinder, wheels from all years of the pathfinders are interchangeable. The only thing you should have to watch is the tire aspect ratio which will change as you increase the rim size. Infinity QX4 and Titan rims should fit as well.
I am not 100% on this, but fairly certain that they should work. A quick call to your local dealer should tell you if they would fit as well.

·
Registered
973 Posts
I would do a little more research on this or get feedback from someone who has done it. In all the research that I have done on wheels for the pathfinder, wheels from all years of the pathfinders are interchangeable. The only thing you should have to watch is the tire aspect ratio which will change as you increase the rim size. Infinity QX4 and Titan rims should fit as well.
I am not 100% on this, but fairly certain that they should work. A quick call to your local dealer should tell you if they would fit as well.
Like i said. the center bore is too small. On an R50 it's 108mm. On the later R51 and titan its 100mm. plus the backspacing is off. The tires won't clear the strut.

·
Registered
422 Posts
I am pretty sure the bolt pattern is different as well...the 04 and less is 6x5.5, I think the 05 up is 6x4.5...

The Titan and Armada wheels are still 6x5.5, however the center bore will need to be widened to fit an earlier model Pathfinder. The first gen Xterra wheels and Frontier wheels are 6x5.5 and WILL fit on the older Pathfinders with no problem. I currently have the wheels from a 2004 Xterra S/C on my 01 Pathfinder. I also had them mounted on my 97 Pathfinder.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts