Nissan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
please help!!!!! ga16 question

I know this question has probably been asked before but will a 91-94 ga16de fit a 95-98 car? ...........or are they different?

·
Registered
204 Posts
Heh, that's what she said....

Also, fit in what sense? They are both 1.6L , hell a SR20DE 2.0L will "fit".

And it probably has been asked, try searching first.

·
Wise Cracker
5,730 Posts
shawn_200sx said:
I know this question has probably been asked before but will a 91-94 ga16de fit a 95-98 car? ...........or are they different?
Not only was it asked but there is a post on this less than 12 posts down...

Not worth it IMHO, you will need the complete motor and intake manifold which means different sensors and whatnot. The headache is not worth the minor $ savings.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I asked are they different so thanks for not answering the question any way...... if i bought a 91-94 ga16 will it fit my 95 200sx with out changing anything is what i meant by will it fit! I want a direct replacement and everywhere i look on the internet only has the 91-94 ga16 and not the one i need so i want to know if they are actually the same. any suggestions on where to find one will be appreciated also.

·
Wise Cracker
5,730 Posts
shawn_200sx said:
I asked are they different so thanks for not answering the question any way...... if i bought a 91-94 ga16 will it fit my 95 200sx with out changing anything is what i meant by will it fit! I want a direct replacement and everywhere i look on the internet only has the 91-94 ga16 and not the one i need so i want to know if they are actually the same. any suggestions on where to find one will be appreciated also.
I said in my post that the intake manifold and a bunch of stuff is different. So no get one for a B14 and be done with it, it will be a ton easier.

·
Nis-ho
556 Posts
wes is right. get a b14 GA because it has the vtc on the head. also, you need the ecu and other electronics to go on. you are just better goin on to the classified sections here or on sr20forum.com. it will make your life a whole lot easier

1 - 6 of 6 Posts