Nissan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just as the subject says. I want to make sure the cruise buttons will work as well?

·
Driver
736 Posts
B14 steering wheels have an airbag. Does your b13 steering wheel have one? If not, getting a B14 wheel seems like a waste of money.

·
Nissan Freak
462 Posts
barnoun said:
B14 steering wheels have an airbag. Does your b13 steering wheel have one? If not, getting a B14 wheel seems like a waste of money.
and even if you have an airbag, put on a b13 steering wheel with no airbag or aftermarket one...wieght reduction

·
Registered
52 Posts
will the wheel hub from a nx fit a se-r?? is is the same?

·
Registered
339 Posts
I was wondering the same thing but about the Tsuru steering wheel... it is all black with chrome Nissan Logo at center... probably it will since it's a B13 too but don't know...

·
Registered
185 Posts
johnand said:
Just as the subject says. I want to make sure the cruise buttons will work as well?
I'm 98% certain the wheel will bolt up, but the cruise will not hook up the same because of the airbag. The airbag equipped wheels have a spiral cable for the cruise connection and the non-airbag cars have 3 connections on the horn ring on the back of the steering wheel.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Steering Wheel like this around??

Wondering if there's some steering wheel like this on some yard? it looks great....

·
Driver
736 Posts
Isn't that the steering wheel all b13s with airbags have? It's on all the b13s I've seen in the US... In non airbag versions, the wheel has like an oval center section with only two spokes, right SergioCR?

·
Registered
185 Posts
barnoun said:
Isn't that the steering wheel all b13s with airbags have? It's on all the b13s I've seen in the US... In non airbag versions, the wheel has like an oval center section with only two spokes, right SergioCR?
That's an SE-R wheel. All SE-Rs had 4 spoke wheels.

·
Registered
339 Posts
barnoun said:
....similar i guess... mine says it has SRS airbbag but seems to be that the previous owner or maybe when the car entered the country some smartguy stole it and put the normal two spokes one. Also, the new one looks all black, mine is brown-like.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts