Nissan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The stock seats that came with my pathfinder are finished... I ran over one with my truck once and the other one just eventually started being uncomfortable do to me being such a heavy, sexy muscled bound stud haha (j\k).... so I need new seats.

I looked at pictures of the QX4 seats and they seem like the same mouting points for my 94. Can someone confirm it?

It would be for both front and back seats.

·
g33k/gamer/QR nerd
445 Posts
AAAAAAA said:
The stock seats that came with my pathfinder are finished... I ran over one with my truck once and the other one just eventually started being uncomfortable do to me being such a heavy, sexy muscled bound stud haha (j\k).... so I need new seats.

I looked at pictures of the QX4 seats and they seem like the same mouting points for my 94. Can someone confirm it?

It would be for both front and back seats.
Wow thats something i never though about.... um i have a 94 pathy but dont know if it will fit. If you find out that they dont fit, get some MOMO racing buckets for the front...and a couch for the back lol...:givebeer: :jump:

·
3,553 Posts
They might by chance, but it's a unibody vehicle vs. a frame-built vehicle, so they likely changed the body's floor design.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.