·
Yellow Submarine
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
will 19's fit my 200sx

·
Registered
156 Posts
You should probably post this in the cosmetic mods forum, but from what I've read it's a tight squeeze.

·
Its a JEEP thing...
388 Posts
yes, they will..with the proper offset. I dont know what that offset is..but you should be able to find it...Ill see if I can find it for you

·
Registered
156 Posts
Black200SXSER said:
yes, they will..with the proper offset. I dont know what that offset is..but you should be able to find it...Ill see if I can find it for you
The offset is 40mm.

·
Registered
670 Posts
they might fit but the question is where can u drive after you have 19's on your sentra filling up your wheel well....

N

·
0 Posts
You can fit 19's but the car will bottom out everywhere. I your going to put 19's on I'd call up motivational eng. Get some shortened struts, there rear strut mount, and talk to them... Your going to want to squeeze every little bit of suspension travel possible to run 19 inch rims.

·
Registered
249 Posts
19's will fit just fine. HEre's what it can look like.

·
Surf
807 Posts
i can't tell but i hope that car has a big brake kit cause those huge wheels will make the brakes look like nothing

·
Its a JEEP thing...
388 Posts
An SE-R...the bumper looks like a 98 and the side skirts are stock se-r

·
Red line chaser
814 Posts
They will fit easily. A guy out west has a set of Axis rims wearing 225-35-19 tires. Looks sweet on his ride. He doesn't care about speed, he's all style according to him. I keep telling him one day, he'll be corrupted by the speed bug. I'm just sittin back waitin' 4 that day so I can rub it in for not doin' it sooner. :D

·
Registered
249 Posts
THe bumper is custom made from the stock bumper. I took the license plate out. Everything else is stock.

The tires are 215/35-19

1 - 14 of 14 Posts