Nissan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
ScorchN200SX said:
waite till you see the alum, and syndicate kustomz logo....
mike i got that silver sticker being made for ya as we speak... whenever your ready for the fitting of the exalta it waiting to be shipped.

·
G14 CLASSIFIED!!!!
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I had talked with John, but he is kinda busy right now and no long has the shop in redmond. he is managing a a shop in totem lake. Me and My Mom are going to takle it next week. "She's Craftey" plus I have over 11 years in the garment textile fields. S i think it will come out really nice and if we cant do it i will just waite till next month and have John do it.

·
Peek-a-boo....
1,717 Posts
........you always have the coolest stuff lol..........

.............but damn, you need a new camera. :p

·
Registered
106 Posts
im trying to picture where what is going. im guessing the "nismo" pieces are going in the door panels? the long "SE-R" pieces are going to be the middle of the seats? and the large piece on the bottom is the headliner? also, how much does that ultra suede stuff run per SQ yard? suede in the middle of the seat not only looks good but is GREAT for seats because you stick to it like glue :thumbup:

·
G14 CLASSIFIED!!!!
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You will just have to waite and see...... If you do some good ebay searching you can find extra bundles of material on ebay for cheap!!! You Just have to do your research, a square yard of fabric is typically 54"/36" ! got 10 yards of ultra suede for 60$ shipped. Thats a sceaming deal...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts