Nissan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i got off work this morning and when i got out of the parking lot and start to head home, the car feels like it can't make up it mind weather it want to let me accelated or it want to stall. it feels like it is slipping but my cluch is still new, the engine have not break in yet. it feels like the car is chucking, so i pull over and the RPM is just going up to 1200 and back down to couple houndred. so i shut off the car and start it back up and it still does the same thing so i shut the engine off again and this time i waited for like 30 sec to 1 min, then i start up and again and this time it doesn't act up again and back to normal...so my question is what and why causes of it to act up like that, are there anything i need to be concerning about, what do i need to do to fix the problem....oh by the way the weather for this morning was about 33 degree...

any comend or suggestion would be greatly appreciated
thanx in advance for everybody help.

·
Powered By hopes & dreams
8,328 Posts
make sure you warm the car up before driving it.

·
Registered
29 Posts
05 sentra? can u say warrenty? hahahaha i'm just joking around but u might want to let nissan check out the car for u....since it should be free still....

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
but if the car doesn't act up again, then the dealer will not be able to find out what's wrong with it.

·
Registered
66 Posts
did your ses light come on... take it to the dealer no doubt. I had a prob with my 05 1.8SE as well, and the ecu was re programmed. See what the techs have to say...try to speak with the one actually working on the car

·
Registered
31 Posts
I had a similar problem with my 05 1.8 SE about a week after getting it. I brought to a local muffler shop to work out plans for a custom exhaust. They put the car up and after I left with it the car would freak out at about 2,500 RPM's. I puuled over shut it off statred again and it never happened again.

The guy at the shop had pulled the car out for me so i thought maybe he didnt put the e- brake all the way down but that didnt seem to be the case.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts