Nissan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey does n-e-one know where i can find this kind of kit?

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it not for me.. i wanna know where it is available.. someone want to buy it from me.

·
Registered
45 Posts
That's a Quwhees body kit. It just sold on eBay for $785. That's the cheapest I've seen it go. I would love to get that kit myself, but don't have the money for it. It retails at something like $1800. Quwhees is located in Miami, Florida.

Email them at:
[email protected]
for more info

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
do u have a website i can go check it out?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Ebay

Yeah I saw that kit on Ebay and it was crazy looking, really wild. They go for really cheap too.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i did 2 but i need to know the manufacture website.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
DAMN I cant remember but Im pretty sure they had a web page....um try doing doing a GOOGLE search under QUWHEELS---U might get lucky :p

E

·
0 Posts
I almost bought that kit on ebay actually I would have got it for about 800, but i after carefull thinking I came to the conclussion that it was way too much. Too Showy. Maybee If i start running 10's than I'll get a kit like that..... although If I start running 10's, I prob would have spent all money on the engine.. so...... Im screwed I guess......... LOL go with the Old style stillen GTR. You cna get a remake cheper from erebuni.....
chow

T

·
0 Posts
About Wide Bodykit

I have been searching around for this 8 piece bodykit for my 99 sentra, and found a place that has this bodykit. Go to hiuracing.com to find this kit the cost is 1.400 before shipping.

Good Luck, Travis 99' Sentra

T

·
0 Posts
Go to hiuracing.com. This site will tell you everything that you would like to know about this kit.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts