Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry if this is a repost here. I have a B15 Sentra, so I hang out on those boards. I saw this on another site I visit, and thought I'd share. The video shows the motor (SR20) making 520+ horsepower. It is now supposed to be making over 700! Enjoy!

http://web.bitnet.net/liqqe/MADs Nissan 200SX s14a.wmv

·
Registered
20 Posts
how did that video of my car get on the enternet??? ha i wish, thats some bad chit WooTwOOt i would have to buy tires by the truck load

·
Registered
405 Posts
omg that is nice

·
Registered
53 Posts
that is sweet!!! definitely gives us all something to shoot for. i love that sound!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Sweet, nice to see an S14 completed, really shows u how worth it it is to do the work. The car wasn't even together yet, he must have been in a hurry to play with it. I hope he did a proper engine break in lol

·
Registered
3 Posts
what your hearing is not a BOV, its compressor surge... sounds cool but :thumbdwn:

very sweet car i give it 2 thumbs up :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
62 Posts
thats why I feel that every Nissan owner should own a 240 project car at least once in their lives.

·
Registered
10 Posts
wow that is nice. is that a SR or KA under the hood. and is their a place where the mods are listed?

·
Registered
69 Posts
fstb13ser said:
i still want to know what bov that is i know some one out there knows :thumbup:

it is the original blow off valve recirculated to the pipe between the maf and the turbo..or you can buy another bov that you can attach a hose and do the same thing.

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
STARBUCKS said:
what your hearing is not a BOV, its compressor surge... sounds cool but :thumbdwn:

very sweet car i give it 2 thumbs up :thumbup: :thumbup:

Wrong.... That is a blow off valve. Sounds like a Greddy Type R BOV

Sucks though they did all of that work and didn't put a LSD in it.

·
Banned
1,899 Posts
Yeah, pretty sure thats a sequential BOV.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts