Nissan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on a local roadway when I came up behind my same exact car...95.200sx SER.So I instintly got excited.As soon as he seen me the SR20's were laying down rubber togeather.We started going down a rather windey road at about 50(Sp Lim 30).Well since I have perf. tires I had to be the big shot by passing him.We made it down to a major HWY and opened them up.when we both got on it I started leaving him realy bad..I had my windows down so I could hear his engine.He was on it just like I was.So my Q: is how could the two cars differ so much?

I tell yea it still felt good doing 90 with another SER.
Had the blood all pumpin...:D

·
West Coast Redneck
1,127 Posts
There could be many factors. You need to consider the driver's ability, how well the car is/was maintained, amongst other things...do you have any mods, or is your car stock...I really dunno.

·
Registered
254 Posts
if i even see my car parked at the side of a road within a week i consider myself lucky. They dont really sell mine too much here in canada.

GJ btw

·
Registered
139 Posts
I was so pissed the other day!!!!!! I saw an OLD lady drivin a 200sx se-R MAN.....I thought to myself what a waist of a sr20:D

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
LuvMyRide200sx said:
I was so pissed the other day!!!!!! I saw an OLD lady drivin a 200sx se-R MAN.....I thought to myself what a waist of a sr20:D

I saw a 02 SE-r going down a local HWY..Didnt know it was an OLD LADY till i flew up on it to race....The Bitch beat me.. J/k.
Hey atleast it WASENT a Spec-V..

·
B13 Owner since 90
134 Posts
i usually see ladies driving stock Sentra SE-R's here in SoCal, i purchased my classic from a Woman who had to give her car up because she was expecting a child (she bought a Maxima)

Tevs

·
Registered
139 Posts
no not lady!!!!!!!! OLD LADY this lady was like 80!!!!!

·
Registered
333 Posts
The closest thing to an SE-R that i have ever raced was a 01 sentra gxe, with a big as spoiler. Of course my 93 SE-R was the victor. No disrespect to anyone riding in a new Sentra, but i have to admit that it was fun.

·
Registered
702 Posts
LuvMyRide200sx said:
no not lady!!!!!!!! OLD LADY this lady was like 80!!!!!
Take a deep breath luvmyride200SX think of it this way, she will sadly pass then her grandson gets ahold of the sr20 and puts it to GREAT use....sound good? i thought that would make you feel better....its not gonna be a waste.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts