Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering did Chris piss someone off?I'm just wondering cuz i have seen a lot of hatred towards him lately.He's just trying to keep to forums active,granted i don't post much here mainly due to the responses that Rathi has been getting i have gotten them too.
Just saying,wher's the love man,like it used to be?

·
Registered
14 Posts
i love reading his posts gives me something to do at work when i'm bored and without his posts this forum would be pretty much dead. I say keep up the good work chris :cheers:

·
In Ur Threadz - Deleting!
1,906 Posts
Aside from the "Forum=teh Suck" thread what are you talking about?

Other threads with people 'getting on to him' are the occasional ribbing because he likes to dish out the jokes too. I can't even begin to count the number of times he says his almighty 14s with turbo econobox will take down the mightiest of cars.

(please read that last part with a little sarcasm and joke with me)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
MrEous said:
Aside from the "Forum=teh Suck" thread what are you talking about?

Other threads with people 'getting on to him' are the occasional ribbing because he likes to dish out the jokes too. I can't even begin to count the number of times he says his almighty 14s with turbo econobox will take down the mightiest of cars.

(please read that last part with a little sarcasm and joke with me)
Well the "forum=teh suck" did envoke a lot of negative points while he was only joking too to get pple to post.Theres other posts but can't remember the threads refering to his turbo build up and that daddy pays for it all and other stuff like that.Not trying to offend any one just posting to make the forum active(like Rathi),I didn't ask this bout me and what happend with my post, cuz it don't really matter to me,it's all on the net.
I just like to see everyone get along in an associated group,that's all.

·
Registered
14 Posts
well when he posted the forum = teh suck post it was almost like he read my mind cause i was bored at work all day and kept going back and nothing to read. I know i have no life at work but when i get bored its nice to have something to read. :thumbup:

·
In Ur Threadz - Deleting!
1,906 Posts
You can read my post in there and any other time, I only joke with Chris and his slow car.

·
specV Addict
855 Posts
bkeasley said:
well when he posted the forum = teh suck post it was almost like he read my mind cause i was bored at work all day and kept going back and nothing to read. I know i have no life at work but when i get bored its nice to have something to read. :thumbup:
there are other forums to read

·
Tune it
504 Posts
This post is a little off topic but I'm posting it anyway. I think the forum should be more friendly to rookies or whomever on forums in general. I'm not saying to hold a noobs hand or not mess with your buds or anything but the whole idea of a DNE is to have a strong local group of people that can help each other out. (IMO) I've seen new people come on and want to leave after their first post because they were made to feel like an idiot when they had probably never even been on a forum or board before. Sure there are people that are a little too sensitive, and didn't read the rules or instructions but who reads directions for the most part. Calling people dumb just because you feel like it ain't cool. I'm not pointing any fingers either because everyone has read a post that they thought was ridiculous. How you want to answer it if at all is another thing.

The forum seems more like a group of friends and other members then a conglomerate of Nissan Enthusists. I honestly think this is a great forum all in all and you can get lots of good info and read some interesting threads on here. The more people share what they know, and read on other sites, the better it gets! Damn I sound like a counselor.

REALLY what this site needs is more NISSAN GIRLS!
Oh and we need to do paintball again!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
tekmode said:
there are other forums to read
wow thank you mr. obvious... if you never would have informed me otherwise i would have been just like every other idiot on the internet that doesnt know that there are other forums. Thank you for saving the day captain obvious. :loser:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
MrEous said:
You can read my post in there and any other time, I only joke with Chris and his slow car.
Ha ha,yeah things like that we can tell they are jokes,it's kinda hard to tell the tone on some comments made by some ppl.

·
specV Addict
855 Posts
02SunnyB15 said:
That was an uncalled for comment in this thread,we're trying to get more activity in this forum not just mosey to another one.
well if youre gonna complain about noone posting here, there are other forums to read

·
even better the 2nd time
2,719 Posts
i try to be active
but its not so easy when nothing is being posted

as you can probably see from my count and rep, im all over this whole site

i pop into the DNE sections a few times a day, but usually there is nothing

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
tekmode said:
well if youre gonna complain about noone posting here, there are other forums to read
Well if that's the case why are you here and not on another forum?The point is to get and keep ppl posting not scare them off,especially newbies cuz there are alot of crazies out there and you never know what they mite do if the meet you on one of their bad days.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Heh, I can't resist the temptation~~

If you are a noob and post a stupid question you are likely to plugged anywhere. Search is your friend. If you think this forum is tough you should read corvetteforum. LOL The Mustang forums are even worse. Darwinism at it's best.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
t56gen3 said:
Heh, I can't resist the temptation~~

If you are a noob and post a stupid question you are likely to plugged anywhere. Search is your friend. If you think this forum is tough you should read corvetteforum. LOL The Mustang forums are even worse. Darwinism at it's best.
Yeah the d-series.org can be pretty tuff too.lol.

·
Registered
319 Posts
just in case it hasnt been figured out my songs and other trash talking is for pure entertainment. some of the funniest moments on this forum are when people are talking about how bad they are going to be beat someone else. i have respect for all cars.....yes even spec vs :cheers:

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
oh no.. he said them magic words ! lol jk

1 - 20 of 28 Posts