Nissan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
why do i even try and know1 answers in this website...well heres another try?
what kind of transmission fluid does the ga16 use and one more, how many quarts should i buy? thanks
The reason you don't get answers to questions like this is because you could put slightly more effort in yourself and find out. Why should someone here do your work?

·
Registered
22 Posts

·
B13 GA16DET
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The reason you don't get answers to questions like this is because you could put slightly more effort in yourself and find out. Why should someone here do your work?
i search and search and search, i do A LOT of work myself. i thoguht these forums were for help anyway, i help out as much as i can and to my knowledge.

·
Sup Mod keeping the peace
7,054 Posts
i search and search and search, i do A LOT of work myself. i thoguht these forums were for help anyway, i help out as much as i can and to my knowledge.
Instead of flaming, why don't you begin by telling us the type of tranny your car has; A/T or manual. A lot of threads are started without the user giving specifics about their car.

We all sit our computer screens logged in to NF trying to help folks when we have spare time away from our jobs. Lot of times answers to questions don't get posted right away; sometimes a day or more later.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts