Nissan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys...I'm new, but I like the site so far! I'm glad to see a lot of Nissan junkies like me running around. I'm curious to know who all is going to go to STILLEN's Nissan Day on October 19? I'll be there I think. I went to Z day once, and got some cool deals on a spoiler and gear knob....so, who knows. Let me know.:)

·
West Coast Redneck
1,127 Posts
Eric Webb said:
Hey guys...I'm new, but I like the site so far! I'm glad to see a lot of Nissan junkies like me running around. I'm curious to know who all is going to go to STILLEN's Nissan Day on October 19? I'll be there I think. I went to Z day once, and got some cool deals on a spoiler and gear knob....so, who knows. Let me know.:)
Eric, a whole bunch of us are planning to go, not only from here at NissanForums.com, but guys from B15Sentra.net, as well as Maxima.org and Altimas.net are gonna be representin. I'm going to try and go. I can always call out sick from work...what are they gonna do...FIRE ME? :)

Also, if you're interested in crusing down to Stillen from Pomona, Liuspeed is planning a caravan down there. It's gonna be pretty cool.

-Sam

1 - 2 of 2 Posts