Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
West Coast Redneck
1,127 Posts
Nice to see you here placenta. ;) In the words of the ever-wise mike young, "Our Sentra forum has over 30,000 posts, if you can't find it here, it probably doesn't exist. ;) " Nice to see another familiar name :)

-Sam

·
Go Drift Alliance!
646 Posts
placenta said:
damn, why didnt anyone tell me all you guys were hanging out here too..
Man, I just joined here not too long ago too. It's nice and quiet over here. Kinda more of the "stars of the forums" hang here. I like it cause Mike K. posts here more often and I like the vibe here a lot. I also like the way the forums look and what content I can contribute to it. :) I'm in like all sorts of car forums, it makes me sick. ;)

·
Registered
106 Posts
Mr SEntra said:
Man, I just joined here not too long ago too. It's nice and quiet over here. Kinda more of the "stars of the forums" hang here. I like it cause Mike K. posts here more often and I like the vibe here a lot. I also like the way the forums look and what content I can contribute to it. :) I'm in like all sorts of car forums, it makes me sick. ;)
Am I a star!? LOL

Yeah this forum really has a different vibe, so it's always good to lurk around here.

I also found that since there are a lot more people that have been around the enignes longer some of my more difficult questions were answered (IE: The problem I am havng with my gas mileage).

So sit back relax, and soak up some nissan.

·
Powered By hopes & dreams
8,328 Posts
mature is the right word. Newbies don't really flood this place. Mike Kojima lurks here, as well as a bunch of somewhat famous Skyline owners, and a ton of other extremely knowledgeable people.

·
Go Drift Alliance!
646 Posts
Definitely know what you guys are saying. That's why I like lurking here as well. Seems like I don't really have to deal with all the newbieness(is that a word?) here as opposed to there. Still my home, but I can face the facts. :)

·
Registered
84 Posts
chimmike said:
mature is the right word. Newbies don't really flood this place. Mike Kojima lurks here, as well as a bunch of somewhat famous Skyline owners, and a ton of other extremely knowledgeable people.
Hey look at me I'm a "Sorta-Newbie" :D Not a Sentra Pimp anymore, or should it say Sentra Star. lol

·
01' Wonder Frump GXE
114 Posts
damn, i didnt know about this place either, i've been using b15.net for everything up till now

·
Registered
37 Posts
its cool to have a forum with alot of bitchin and flaming, but every now and then there are a few posts i could imagine people arguning for hours if they were discussing in person. i stopped frequnting some forums for awhile becuz there was so much spec vs. se and my spec is better becuz... and so on regaurdless of your trim level we all drive sentras and are usally near the botom of the food chain in our class. i like my sentra for what it is

F

·
0 Posts
It just got a little dirtier in here

'Evening, gents. I'm now here, too. I've heard good things, and I need to feed my addiction more than with jusr b15.net :D

'sup placenta~

1 - 20 of 24 Posts