Nissan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if anyone had any recomendations for a good engine importer wher e you can buy a Bluebird det or a JDM SR20de. I have heard about bad engines coming in from soko and there is a place in australia that ships to US and they have very good quality engines but I dunno who they are. Anyways and suggestions? I did a search and found nothing on this subject.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
yea.. i want to know to.. i want to know if they come in good condition with everything. ecu , tranny , and all them goodies.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Heavy Throttle Performance is working with Speed Options on their project SR20DET. Never dealt with them but have seen their engines in person. Looked in good shape. Sorry thats all I can tell you.

P

·
0 Posts
r390 motorsports in cali, www.sr20development.com, and sr20parts.com are all good importers. i ordered my bluebird from r390 but they usually take some time to get it to you but its in great condition.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
do the prices for the heavy throttle come with shipping?
cuz it said plus shipping but i dont know if it means shipping included or not inlcuded.

·
Registered
115 Posts
wickedsr20de said:
I was just wondering if anyone had any recomendations for a good engine importer wher e you can buy a Bluebird det or a JDM SR20de. I have heard about bad engines coming in from soko and there is a place in australia that ships to US and they have very good quality engines but I dunno who they are. Anyways and suggestions? I did a search and found nothing on this subject.

If you live in Hawaii... I wouldn't even consider a mainland US importer. There are importers in Hawaii that can get what you want. Get involved with the local sceen and I'm sure you'll find someone who can hook you up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts