Nissan Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
drifting no, but i can do some mean powerslides everytime i peel out of the parking garage from work lmao. i park all the way on the 8th floor and enjoy the ride and sound of my screeching tires echoing all the way down lmao. did it today with my coworker who owns a 2004 sentra (me 2002).

·
Registered
80 Posts
I don't know you all will accept it as drifting but I rally alot on back woods on gravel.Due to most of my cars not having a strong enough handbrake to be used for drifting I rarely use it except when parking the car.On gravel when you are trying to go fast huge angle drifts arn't that common so weight transfers are where its at.When going slower than about 35 MPH the gas pedal is used to start the slide...

My current car is an 82 Datsun 200SX.It would be considered the grandpa of a 240.RWD with a manual transmission the way god intended.So while my car says 200SX on it,it is more closely related to a 240,rather than a Fail Wheel Drive sentra/200sx.

that being said, you havent lived until your going 65 mph plus on a narrow gravel road with trees lining the edges with the tail out and and playing with the gas pedal to maintain your line...

current experience is about 5 years playing on gravel,with alot more to learn...

21 - 24 of 24 Posts