Nissan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No its not steam... Its clouds of White smoke... it comes out of the BOV too... Any ideas. Coolant level is normal... Oil level is normal... What could it be?

·
Banned
1,899 Posts
What does it smell like? If it's sweet, then you blew a headgasket, but that wouldn't explain the smoke in the BOV.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
When i first turn it on... it smokes just a little bit.... Then i rev it up and it shoots out of the exhaust... My BOV shoots it out when it blows off. When i take the oil cap off when the car is on... it lets some white smoke out but just a bit... After that it goes away... But everytime i rev the it up white smoke always comes out.... When i installed my FMIC i connected the wastegage to the wrong pipe.... the car was overboosting for about 30 minutes... After i fixed that i fould oil in the intercooler piping... i cleaned the pipes and fixed the wastegage hose.... Its really pissing me off becuase i cant drive it... any ideas guys...???

·
Pivot 180
2,258 Posts
Most probably a blown turbo oil seal. It might be time for a mechanics input. If you were running an open wastegate and floored it, I wouldnt depend on your turbo being in good shape.

·
Registered
33 Posts
check out ur fuel injectors...same happened to me but..no smoke out of th BOV...turns out tho i had 2 bad injectors

1 - 9 of 9 Posts