Nissan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, I have a B13 and already have some 17's on there, but they are getting old to my viewing pleasure and I'm taking them off during winter anyways. And I'm thinking of selling them and buying some different ones. I would like some opinions from anyone and if you have them on your car, please post pics so I can tell what they look like!

Current wheels:

Other options:

I'm sure some of you have the Speedy's on your car, maybe not. But anyways, I would get the Speedy's in 16x7's, and the other 2 in 17x7 since I already have tires for them from my other wheels. Would you guys keep the wheels I have, or choose one of the others? I'm really like the Speedy's and the last ones. The last 2 are...HP Racing Hurricane and then HP Racing Fusion. Mine are RS Limited Ikari's. I would like some helpful opinions. Thanks guys!!

·
Registered
131 Posts
do you have pics of the wheels on the car.. wheels are always a personal choice.. if you are bored with your wheels sell them and get some new ones..

I am in the process of gettgin rid of my 17's and looking for some new ones.... I am curious though as to what your wheels look liek on your car.. thanks much..

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have some at my dads house, I might just run up there tonight and post some if I can! I need to post some for some friends anyways...(Importcartuner!!). And it's not that I don't like my wheels, love them a lot, just kind of bored, they're too hard to clean and keep clean. All wheels are but they have tons of tight squeezes. Anyways, I'll TRY and post some pics tonight. Oh yeah, whenever I got my wheels, everyone asked me when I got the new car! So I guess it as an improvement of some type! I think I would just like some new ones, and I REALLY like the last ones!

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Anyone else? I can't get to my dads tonight, it's already dark and quite a drive and I'm freaking out right now. My friend literally almost died tonight by racing another one of my friends, so I'm trying to stay off the rode or be easy on them. I'm really liking the Fusion ones though!!

·
Registered
59 Posts
I like those 16-spoke rims at the top of the page. I guess I'm partial to those, I bought 17' Motegi MR-12's in white, and they look a lot like those. Trust me, they look awesome on a B13!

B

·
0 Posts
phil_minchoff said:
I like those 16-spoke rims at the top of the page. I guess I'm partial to those, I bought 17' Motegi MR-12's in white, and they look a lot like those. Trust me, they look awesome on a B13!
What colour is your B13? Do you have pics? I just bought my B13 on Wednesday, and I happened upon this forum (though I still frequent www.corollacustomz.com - I used to have a Corolla - it's sitting at my parents' house with a toasted engine...) and would like to view what other people have done to their rides...

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Right now I'm leading towards the very bottom ones...the Fusions. They're so tight! For some reason, they remind me a lot of stock Skyline 6-spoke wheels. It's definately between those and the Speedy's right now. And I'm thinking those. I already haev a buyer lined up for mine, I just have to find out how much he'll give me for them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts