Nissan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
all right guys, im not trying to start a debate, but just looking for your opinion. im looking for a very clean look when i get finished w/ the exterior w/ nothing more than SE-R side skirts probably.

it's still all teal right now, but i probably wanna paint it two-tone, like the special lucino paint-scheme

these are 15" konig heliums in bronze

or 16" velox vx-8r. both are lightweight (which i am going for) and i can get either for around the same price. so it really does come down to a flip of the coin.

·
Registered
156 Posts
1997 GA16DE said:
might wan't to take a look at my car. I have a teal car too and I have white MR-7s
I just bought the silver ones :D Haven't gotten them yet though....

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah, im thinkin about buying them off of this board. (if he still has them when i can)

·
Registered
138 Posts
go with the helium's. i just order them for my car and i can't wait to put them on.

·
Work With What You Got
845 Posts
pics?

Does anyone have pics with those wheels on?
If they look good i might consider getting these over B14 SE-R rims.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
I like the velox too. How much they cost in 16"s?

·
Red line chaser
814 Posts
That lip just sets off the Velox's. Get those in 16" and roll out. :cool:

·
Registered
321 Posts
for a cleaner look, i would go with the velox, they have a clean, slightly aggressive look, in my opinion :D

its your ride. ;)

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
go check out www.speedandstyle.com $699 for velox vx-8R's that only come in 16" and gunmetal. the vx-8R's are the lightweight, racing vx8's. i think the price is pretty good, guys. but im most likely gonna go w/ the konigs, since they seem to be a little more D-L, which is what im looking for.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts