Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
craigqc said:
i like left
I'm leaning that way too. I like the stealth with the black. Thinking about putting tint film on the tails too. Black rims too?? Oh god, maybe I'm getting ahead of myself, hee hee.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
left with hid retro would look hot

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
matcapir said:
You know it LIU!!! Can't wait till I have the cash!!!
start saving lil man... TSX projectors run abotu 230-250 ish w/out hid bulbs or ballast :thumbup:

·
Registered
851 Posts
left. the chrome looks tacky, especially with that large, gawdy piece of flat, mirror-like chrome. yuuuuccck...

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
stealth. I miss having stealth on my car. :(

·
What is Seven Ten for?
2,917 Posts
the chrome would look good on lighter cars, but black on black baby.

·
Registered
107 Posts
black on black baby

i got black with black corners on black car. looks sick especially with the projectors w/ HID. sexy.

did u buy both the chrome and black projectors or did you photoshop?

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
soccrstar said:
black on black baby

i got black with black corners on black car. looks sick especially with the projectors w/ HID. sexy.

did u buy both the chrome and black projectors or did you photoshop?
It's a photoshop install!!

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ninety-Nine SE-L said:
wait, I recognise those headlights. You took them off my car, LOL
Hey ninety nine, they actually aren't off yours. They are off a blue Se-r Sentra. They had pictures of both headlights I've photoshopped in seperate pictures on same car. I tried to find the picture on the boards and the web and can't. My apologies for not being able to give the credit to the person, but I believe that they photoshopped them onto their car aswell.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
matcapir said:
Hey ninety nine, they actually aren't off yours. They are off a blue Se-r Sentra. They had pictures of both headlights I've photoshopped in seperate pictures on same car. I tried to find the picture on the boards and the web and can't. My apologies for not being able to give the credit to the person, but I believe that they photoshopped them onto their car aswell.

Found it over on the sr20 forums... The ride belongs to tomcat5678 and my thanks goes out to him for the images of the headlights. Link to thread is below.

http://www.sr20forum.com/showthread.php?t=76714

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
RBI*04 said:
left. the chrome looks tacky, especially with that large, gawdy piece of flat, mirror-like chrome. yuuuuccck...
i have always thought the version 2 corners (i think, its the black with the chrome reflectors) would look great with the black halos, BUT keep the "inner tube" part (the part from the reflector out) chrome, and the out side black. that way they match.

p.s. BTW the ones on the left are the real projectors from matrix (not the halos :thumbup: )

1 - 20 of 20 Posts