Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I am wanting to know which header I should go with?I know the hot shot is supposed to be the best going. Any one have exp. w/ other brands? Im want to hop up my car but I dont want to brake myself either! any suggestions or tech advise is much appreciated.............Joshua

·
Nissan Wizard
193 Posts
I have the hotshot...works great for me, but others had luck w/pacesetter which is a cheaper price than hotshot.

·
Paging Mr. Herman
1,042 Posts
IMO HS are by far superior. They aren't cheap but they are very well designed, fit perfectly, sound great, and created a very noticalbe gain.

If you want to read about the HS vs. Pacesetter debate go to the following link:

HS vs. Pacesetter

·
Registered
55 Posts
i've got an hotshots, and i'm happy with it, i'm recommend it to anyone, but it's what ever you want to buy.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I have a AEBS 2 piece for sale if your interested. I will have pics today if you'd like. It needs a bit of touching up but bang for buck I'd call it a great deal. The touvhing up is more or less simple stuff. Plus you can install it without dropping the cross member. I'm going turbo so I don't need it.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Id like to see the pics when you get a chance.....How much?..............Joshua

1 - 6 of 6 Posts