Nissan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want to make a custom grill for my truck but it has the one piece grill that goes around the lights. what years did they put seperate grill and headlight wraps on?

·
Registered
706 Posts
I think they're all one piece! Tired of removing all that to replace those sealed beam headlights? Go to a 2 piece headlight setup Hella or Eagle Eye, etc......

·
Registered
35 Posts
i have an 87 and i was wondering where the high beam headlight relay is located, lights work but no high beam.i know how you feel about that grill, my step dad "borrowed" a stainless steel pegboard from a plant we did maintence on and it has like 5 holes per inch and i looks cool, but those headlights are in the way

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i thought i had seen one with seperate pieces but now i think it wasn't a nissan grill at all. i think now that a replacement is only 20 bucks, i'm just going to try and cut it up and see of the headlight frames will stay by themselves.

·
Registered
706 Posts
i thought i had seen one with seperate pieces but now i think it wasn't a nissan grill at all. i think now that a replacement is only 20 bucks, i'm just going to try and cut it up and see of the headlight frames will stay by themselves.
They will but not real secure! Maybe 2 clips supporting it after you cut it.....

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i'm thinking that 2 is enough if i change the fasteners. i work at fastenal and have access to lots of different types.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts