Nissan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

· What is Seven Ten for?
4,744 Posts
4. syndicate custom, or you can make your own grille kinda like it

just cut out the inside of your grille and buy some gutter mesh and get some epoxy and glue it in there.

you'd probably be better off with black mesh instead of the silver and sorry I do not have a day shot either. IF you want I'll take one later today

· Have I Hit 12's Yet?
6,879 Posts
98 sentra or custom

· THINK BLUE
2,445 Posts
I have the chrome infiniti grill on my car now, but now its too flashy for my car. It doesn't go with the silver colored rims I got a month ago. If you got some chrome to accent the grill I say you go with the chrome black one.

I am going to get a Syndicate F/G grill. Its sleek and low-pro, it won't grab all the attention....

· Banned
6,855 Posts
Radioaktiv said:
lucino is my favorite
but im a bit of a lucino-nut
i was going to suggest #2 on his list but with a mesh type insert..................jesus............and your dead on lol

· new motor & tranny
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
xbrandonx said:
4. syndicate custom, or you can make your own grille kinda like it

just cut out the inside of your grille and buy some gutter mesh and get some epoxy and glue it in there.

you'd probably be better off with black mesh instead of the silver and sorry I do not have a day shot either. IF you want I'll take one later today
ive already had a custom grille like that, i made it last year, but the thing is that after I gutted the grille..to put in the mesh, the grill looses its integrity and becomes weaker and one day somebody closed my hood so hard that the grille cracked :(

· USACI here I come
666 Posts
B14_Stealth said:
ive already had a custom grille like that, i made it last year, but the thing is that after I gutted the grille..to put in the mesh, the grill looses its integrity and becomes weaker and one day somebody closed my hood so hard that the grille cracked :(
Just put some metal rods in the frame :)

I think that the mesh would look nice...the chrome would match your headlights...but would clash to much with the rest of the look with your car.

· Banned
6,855 Posts
^^^^ :redx: but i know what u are talking about :thumbup: its the 99 style bar grill oem molded with carbon fiber

· USACI here I come
666 Posts
B14_Stealth said:
what does everyone think about the lucino grille?
i think they are back ordered on liuspeed's website :(
I like them...I think it would match pretty well

· new motor & tranny
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
irontom said:
Hmmm, i'd have to say #4 in order to stick with the stealth theme. Like others already have, i'd suggest the lucino style grill. If you go with #4, definitely get the eyeborws to complete it. :thumbup:
yeah
i pretty much lowered it to either #4 or the Lucinu grill. Im not sure if i should wait for the lucino grill to be back into prodcution or get the Syndicate Kustomz one.

Does anyone know if Syndicate Kustomz grill comes with the mesh ????

· Drop-Out
2,041 Posts
B14_Stealth said:
yeah
i pretty much lowered it to either #4 or the Lucinu grill. Im not sure if i should wait for the lucino grill to be back into prodcution or get the Syndicate Kustomz one.

Does anyone know if Syndicate Kustomz grill comes with the mesh ????
Id wait for the Luncino grill, or if your gonna get a CF hood, then get the Syndicate cf grill

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.