Nissan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I just need to be pointed in the right direction for this:

I have a 50th AE, and well, the badge that was on the driver's side front fender was ripped off before I even got my hands on the car. It's not like this is a big deal or anything, but it would just please me aesthetically if I had a badge there.

I checked E-Bay, I tried to look around here but got lost, so I decided to make a post about it.

If you know any stores, please shine some light on me... Or, if you have a spare badge or two, please let me know as well.

Thanks in advance.

·
Banned
3,785 Posts
Try Z31.com. Motorsport Auto might have them too. Ask around here, someone might know.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh! Serious? I will gladly accept it and appreciate it quite a bit. I can PayPal you the shipping cost and everything if you have an account?

P.S. Thanks to the others as well, I will check out those sources to see what other stuff they carry as well.

·
Registered
66 Posts
iced-nmt said:
Oh! Serious? I will gladly accept it and appreciate it quite a bit. I can PayPal you the shipping cost and everything if you have an account?

P.S. Thanks to the others as well, I will check out those sources to see what other stuff they carry as well.
just PM me your shipping address and ill sent it down, i dont need any money.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts