Nissan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My suggestion is this.
We pick 2 new Mofos recruits. Tell them that one of them will be let in based on how funny they bring it during a certain period of time, probably just a day, and have them duke it out in OT. But in the end after they get through clawing at each other, we let them both in.
OT gets some funnay, we get some laughs and some new members. But like Nos said, itd have to be after Friday cuz of teh pranks n stuff.

·
Whore Slut Bitch
464 Posts
RANEX
RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX RANEX

·
Whore Slut Bitch
464 Posts
Ok, I'll list some of the ones I'd pick.

Ranex, NissanGirl2ooSX, unkalled for, Nickza... nevermind, I dunno.

·
Respek Knuckles
1,172 Posts
we need some girls in mofo.

btw Ive been out of commision because i installed a new agp card a dvd burner swapped shit into a new case. then deleted a .dll file and had to figure out how to save all my shit. but now im back but Im gonna hold back from posting a little bit

·
I miss good ol' OT
1,716 Posts
and lizzy :(

I miss Lizzy.

·
Respek Knuckles
1,172 Posts
lisa got pregger and has a baby girl. so shes doing the mom thing.

we should bring in nissangirl.

·
Mofo
2,225 Posts
I say yes to her as well, but the only thing holding me back on her is that she used to be in that annoying late night whoreing crew. Other than that, shes always here, and does bring some funny. Plus she needs some good new in her life righ tnow, common she own a damn tiburon......hahahaha

·
Whore Slut Bitch
464 Posts
Yeah, I dunno about any whoring crew, but everything she posts now seems to be cool, i.e., not mentally retarded.

·
Respek Knuckles
1,172 Posts
thats 3 so one make it so.

·
Mofo
2,225 Posts
Yea I dont think you were around much then. It was her boxerbro, and some other idiots. They would be up most of the night whoring the hell out of O.T. with usless conversation. It always ended up with boxer trying to hook up with anything that talked to him....lol

·
Not Anymore.
5,014 Posts
I started it and it became something I didnt even intend. So I stopped posting in it, but no one else did :p

·
Bow down BiAtch >;o)
1,356 Posts
MOFO is going mainstream
sell outs :thumbdwn:
it's not what it use to be. One new person was enough. If your gonna keep bringing in people might as well invite all of OT

·
Mofo
2,225 Posts
I agree to a point. Most of the members of MOFO dont even post anymore. We need new life. Or most members need to step up!!!!
Plus why dont you have aim on anymore?

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Didnt we make fun of NissanGirl alot not long ago? IF we brought her in and she saw that she'd probably get pissed and leave.

·
Not Anymore.
5,014 Posts
LethalAudio said:
Didnt we make fun of NissanGirl alot not long ago? IF we brought her in and she saw that she'd probably get pissed and leave.
I noticed that...but mods can delete parts...
And she is a really nice girl. I have talked to her on AIM a few times and she was mad coool

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
NickZac said:
I noticed that...but mods can delete parts...
And she is a really nice girl. I have talked to her on AIM a few times and she was mad coool
Yea she really does seem aight, so long as the mods can erase some of the other stuff, i think we should be good to go.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts