Nissan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a spare cable speedo tranny with a blown 5th gear and a tranny in the car with a 5th on its way out.

With George gone from JWT and at Infinity.. where do we go for a tranny rebuild? IS Chris at SR20 our only option?

·
Registered
92 Posts
dude i have your answer, and you are close. Go to www.jgycustoms.com get the phone number and call Jason. He is an awesome guy and knows all about nissans. He can rebuild the tranny and at the same time cryo the gears and weld the case! He is in Virginia to.

BRent

·
Registered
92 Posts
Cool man, glad it helped. I am getting a DET off Jason within the next couple weeks and may be sending him a tranny of my own for the same thing. I have two good trannies and one with 5th gear pop out so i am not in that big a hurry.

Brent

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wait a minute! Are we talking about Jason Young? With the slammed G20 and other SER spoofs?
He's a good guy. He purchased my 300ZTT DET some time ago.

·
Registered
92 Posts
THE one and the same!!!! If you go over there or talk to him say hey for me. You had a 300 TT, my buddy is looking for one to buy this spring. He wants one really bad.

Brent Meints

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes and no.. 300TT Pistons in a DET. I called Jason and he is still running it in his G20!

What a great guy - if anyone needs tranny work on the EAST COAST - he is the guy to go to!

·
Registered
92 Posts
AHHHHH! I understand now. Cool!

Brent

1 - 8 of 8 Posts