Nissan Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys-

Any of y'all have any ideas as to where I could get someone to put on Springs and shocks on my P10?

--Garrett

·
Registered
319 Posts
AMDGOD said:
Hey Guys-

Any of y'all have any ideas as to where I could get someone to put on Springs and shocks on my P10?

--Garrett
When are you looking for to be done? i will help(depends on day) i need to learn more about installing suspension crap anyway

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
if your not busy thursday me and 02sunnyb15 will be doing mine during the day at his place in plano. :thumbup:

·
Registered
377 Posts
Hey guy's on the P-10's and 11's be sure to use some good spring compressures. Those fronts will eat your lunch if not careful.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LIUS-

I might do that, not sure yet, I might be working, or out with the gf (I am bloody whipped) but if I am free, I'll def try to make it out there. How long would it take, and what time would you guys start? I don't get off school unti 2. :0-

--Garrett

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
well to my knowledge he done b15 in about 1 hr or 2.. but for my car we are doing alot and im gonna head over there pretty early around 11 ish or so.. cuz i wanting alot done.. ( new belts , egr solenoid , springs , shocks , bumpstops , mounts )

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Might be able to make it, might not, just got a job at CarToys and start tomorrow, and don't know the rest of my scdedgule yet, but will find out. I'll let you know tomorrow night.

--Garrett

PS Man sure is boring with G20.net down right now

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
ok let me know by postin here

·
Registered
14 Posts
cartoys did a ghetto job on my stereo i'm mad at them but luckily i have an endless supply of zipties. They left my fuse dangling free under my hood between the battery and engine. it took them like 2 hours to do that ghetto job too i dont understand. :thumbdwn: other than that experience they have done fine on my other stereo's tho... guess they just figured my ricer was ghetto and they were gonna contribute to its ghettoness factor.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts