Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I am about to purchase some springs for my car and I don't have the capabilities to install them myself. Can anybody recommend where (preferrably N. Dallas) I should take my car to have them installed? Also, what should I expect to pay?

Thanks,

-Josh

·
even better the 2nd time
2,719 Posts
there is a lot of maxima guys here who im sure would be glad to help for a small fee

·
In Ur Threadz - Deleting!
1,906 Posts
Adren...if you are willing to help him out I will come over as well to help. Let me know.
214-697-4241

-Jeff

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
sunny is the man to go too.

i think hell charge a is a big pizza hut pizza and beer and a soda something like that. haha :D

·
1,906 Posts
Liu - Do you have Adren's #? Can you get him in here?
:)

thx

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
MrEous said:
Liu - Do you have Adren's #? Can you get him in here?
:)

thx
i called him but i guess he busy .. maybe he in arakansaw helping his bro with his car.. iono . :thumbup:

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
02SunnyB15 said:
Hey guys been off the forum for a while,but yeah I'll be glad to help out,any ttime after 7 or on tuesdays and sundays which are my off days.
where ya been?!?!

·
1,906 Posts
Whereabouts do you live in Dallas?

·
1,906 Posts
Cool...well don't forget to let us know when they come in. Were you replacing struts as well? Just curious.

·
1,906 Posts
kzak said:
no, i hadn't planned on replacing the struts.
I read on Maxima.org you are getting the H&R springs? Chris (BlueBOB) is right, it would be smart to replace your struts at the same time since they will most likely blow shortly after you get the springs installed.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
MrEous said:
I read on Maxima.org you are getting the H&R springs? Chris (BlueBOB) is right, it would be smart to replace your struts at the same time since they will most likely blow shortly after you get the springs installed.
Well, how much are struts? Nothing fancy.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts