Nissan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I am about to purchase some springs for my car and I don't have the capabilities to install them myself. Can anybody recommend where (preferrably N. Dallas) I should take my car to have them installed? Also, what should I expect to pay?

Thanks,

-Josh

·
In Ur Threadz - Deleting!
1,906 Posts
Adren...if you are willing to help him out I will come over as well to help. Let me know.
214-697-4241

-Jeff

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
sunny is the man to go too.

i think hell charge a is a big pizza hut pizza and beer and a soda something like that. haha :D

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
MrEous said:
Liu - Do you have Adren's #? Can you get him in here?
:)

thx
i called him but i guess he busy .. maybe he in arakansaw helping his bro with his car.. iono . :thumbup:

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
02SunnyB15 said:
Hey guys been off the forum for a while,but yeah I'll be glad to help out,any ttime after 7 or on tuesdays and sundays which are my off days.
where ya been?!?!

·
1,906 Posts
Cool...well don't forget to let us know when they come in. Were you replacing struts as well? Just curious.

·
1,906 Posts
kzak said:
no, i hadn't planned on replacing the struts.
I read on Maxima.org you are getting the H&R springs? Chris (BlueBOB) is right, it would be smart to replace your struts at the same time since they will most likely blow shortly after you get the springs installed.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.