Nissan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Where to find NGK spark plugs and sensors

Does anyone know where to buy NGK spark plugs and senors besides Nissan which probably charges way too much? Also, should I go with the standard plug or the platinum and are there 1 or 2 O2 sensors. I thought every car had two but I only see one listed in my haynes manual. I have a 90 sentra by the way.

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
The standard plugs are fine. You can try Pepboys or any other auto supply store. NGK is pretty popular. I have no idea about the O2 sensors.

·
Registered
258 Posts
As before mentioned, any auto parts store should carry them. As for the O2 sensor, there si only one. It sticks out from teh exhust manifold. A little cylindrical item with one wire coming from it.
John

·
Registered
258 Posts
Make sure it is designed for the car. Bosch makes Nissan O2's so go with one of those. Should be able to find it considerably cheaper through an autoparts store.
John

·
Registered
50 Posts
http://www.clubplug.net

Got them for a very reasonable prices. I just made my order last night, so I couldn't attest to you how good is their services. This is my first time ordering from these guys, so we'll see what will happen next.

·
Nissan/Mazda Gumshoe
1,052 Posts
whats a resonable price? ive never seen one for less the 50 bucks

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think napa and autozone both have the O.E. design one for about $23 and a universal which I believe you need to splice your own wire for goes for about $17.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts