Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if anyone could provide a good site where i could by pulleys for my 2005 1.8 sentra. Also what is the exact set of pulleys that i would need and is there anything else i would need to buy along with those pulleys for them to work or simply bolt on whatever is given in the set i need?

just want to be sure of what im buying b/c i had some issues with a header that cost me alot and i still dont have a header

·
Registered
73 Posts
chimp871 said:
I was just wondering if anyone could provide a good site where i could by pulleys for my 2005 1.8 sentra. Also what is the exact set of pulleys that i would need and is there anything else i would need to buy along with those pulleys for them to work or simply bolt on whatever is given in the set i need?

just want to be sure of what im buying b/c i had some issues with a header that cost me alot and i still dont have a header
i would like to know this as well, So anyone got an answer.

·
Slashie
394 Posts
Smodster3o3 said:
i would like to know this as well, So anyone got an answer.
Here is a link (I think... I'll have to test it to make sure) to the pulley for the 1.8. It looks like the same pulley as the 1.6 (which im selling, *hint* *hint*). It appears as though they don't make a pulley set for the 1.8/1.6 motor though. Only the 2.0.

http://www.unorthodoxracing.com/Mer...uct_Code=02101080_&Category_Code=sentraultraS

If you plan to do the install yourself, you will need some tools (especially if you don't have a 5spd tranny) like a impact wrench, air compressor. I have heard of different ways to get the bolt off without the impact wrench, but I bought the tool, and I've been happy with it. You may want to search a bit.

If you have a 5spd, you will just need a really big socket, and a big socket wrench, (and big muscles). You will also need new belts, and I would suggest replacing the front main seal while you're at it. I don't remember the size of the socket, but it was big. I don't know if the bolt is the same size for your car as it is for the GA16.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts