Nissan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Your electrical friend
2,177 Posts
I'd shop around and see if you can't get Koni's for around $600. Well worth the extra $200 over the AGX's from what I've heard.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
toolapcfan said:
I'd shop around and see if you can't get Koni's for around $600. Well worth the extra $200 over the AGX's from what I've heard.
think you could loan me $200? ;)

·
Registered
26 Posts
^^^
LOL
All kidding aside...the koni 4 way adjustables are really nice shocks. Their worth the money

·
Registered
26 Posts
bussardnr said:
im going to get the agx for $200 used, anything i should look at to make sure they're in good condition?
I'm not sure...but personally...I'd say it's a dumb move. It would really make you look like a :newbie:

·
Your electrical friend
2,177 Posts
I'd like to know as well. How the hell is buying used AGX's for $200 a dumb move and how does that make him look like a newbie?

Bussardnr, what springs are you going to use? I'd see if you can't get a set of used Hypercoils.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I am selling my AGXs to bussardnr. They were on for about a year (11k miles) and have been off the car since October. The fronts normally have a rubber lining on the inside of the strut housing. On one of mine, this ring only goes around about 60% of the way - the rest is gone. Question: does this matter? If so, what is the fix? Thanks.

Btw, if anyone can stop by central Phoenix (Indian School and I-51) and take a quick look, that would rule.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts