Nissan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I went to clean my MAF sensor I found a loose hose. I'm not sure where it goes but I think I found where it connects to. Even though I connected it, it seems that there was probably an extension piece because it wasn't long enough unless I detached it from the air box. There was some kind of snap connector with a wire tie that secured it to the top part of the air box. It must not be all that important since I didn't have a check engine light and the SUV seemed to drive OK. After connecting it to where I think it should be connected the idles seems to be lower.

Attachments

·
NF Mod/Nissan Master Tech
2006 Pathfinder LE, 2003 Frontier SVE
10,489 Posts
When I went to clean my MAF sensor I found a loose hose. I'm not sure where it goes but I think I found where it connects to. Even though I connected it, it seems that there was probably an extension piece because it wasn't long enough unless I detached it from the air box. There was some kind of snap connector with a wire tie that secured it to the top part of the air box. It must not be all that important since I didn't have a check engine light and the SUV seemed to drive OK. After connecting it to where I think it should be connected the idles seems to be lower.
It's a vent hose for the front diff; it doesn't get connected to anything.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts