Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I am from South Africa, and own a Nissan Sentra 200STi 99 model. I am wondering where my engine fits into all your model numbers. In my car manual, under engine type, it is listed as a: CB20DE.
In my car registration, my engine number is: SR20312218W, don't really know if that tells anything or not.

So can someone tell me where my engine fits into yours, since maybe our model numbers might vary but be the same engines. It's a 2litre normally aspirated.

Thanks

·
Erin Go Bragh!
168 Posts
Azul said:
Hi,

I am from South Africa, and own a Nissan Sentra 200STi 99 model. I am wondering where my engine fits into all your model numbers. In my car manual, under engine type, it is listed as a: CB20DE.
In my car registration, my engine number is: SR20312218W, don't really know if that tells anything or not.

So can someone tell me where my engine fits into yours, since maybe our model numbers might vary but be the same engines. It's a 2litre normally aspirated.

Thanks
The cb20de is a 2.0 litre. You might try to look under the 'SR20DE' section seeing as it is the closest to your engine type in this forum. Also, use the 'SEARCH' key at the top of the home page. Type in 'CB20DE'. You might get some results from there. Welcome aboard! :)

*Edit: I did that 'cb20de' search and found nothing. Sorry. Ever hear of google?

·
265k miles and counting..
2,656 Posts
If you could post a pic of the engie, especially the valve cover, we could probably Identify it if it was a engine that was also sold here. The number you gave from your registration makes me think it's an SR20 variant, but I dunno.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts